An indexed full text search
MMIndex is a high-speed mail indexing and search application for CommuniGate Pro server. It is based on SQLite FTS module and uses XIMSS protocol to communicate with CommuniGate Pro.
The search is integrated into the Pronto HTML5 and Crystal web skins.
1) unpack the archive:
2) run the install.sh script:
3) define the postmaster user credentials, lists of domains and users which mail should be indexed and indexation period in the configuration file; comment out lists of domains and users if the whole server mail should be indexed;
4) make sure that "cgi" is configured as the CGI Directory in the CGPro web administrator interface on the page Settings -> Services -> HTTPU -> CGI Applications;
5) make sure that users have the PBX and HTTP services enabled in order to use the indexed search feature;
6) make sure that a TCP-listener is configured on the port 8100 for the HTTPU module of the CGPro server.
You can use the following special symbols in the search queries:
|* - word ending (e.g., "part*" stands for "parts", "partition" etc.);|
|^ - beginning of line (e.g., "^contract" stands for lines which have "contract" in the beginning);|
|"" - exact match (e.g., "contract part" stands for results which contain the corresponding substring, otherwise the query without qoutes returns all results which contain words "contract" and "part").|
|- -negation (e.g., the query "contract -part" returns results which contain "contract" excluding the ones which contain "part").|
You can also combine special symbols in the queries, e.g.:
By default DBs are stored in the CGPro account storage in directory
"private/index/". Index and search logs are stored in the file