CommuniGate Pro is a versatile platform that enables Enterprises of any size to leverage Web and Mobile Unified Communications in nearly every possible way. The platform is fully open for development of applications limited only by the imagination!
Some of the available business applications developed by us include:
Chat Center - Instant Messaging and Chat rooms
This solution provides a simple, yet powerful way to better connect to your customers or partners to your organization. The application is built entirely using HTML5 and our XIMSS API. Chat Center is a secure web and mobile Instant Messaging solution with features such as:
- Extreme scaling to + 100 million accounts
- An elegant HTML 5 based Web client - Pronto!
- Branding and style changes are simple
- Supports all modern web browsers including mobile devices
- Share files
- XMPP (Jabber) Services are supported
- Connect to Chat Center with 3rd party user agents
- XMPP Server to Server support ( inner operates with other organizations)
Examples of how Chat Center can help your organization more effectively communicate
Pronto! sharing a file with somebody in chat
Pronto! in a chat room
Pronto! buddy list with external people
"Selfcare portals" with HTML5 and WebRTC have never been more easy, yet are powerfully beneficial for your customer care needs.
- Banks that enable live chat and video calling to tellers better respond to the customer while dramatically reducing costs of in-branch visits or telecom call center usage.
- Airlines like British Airways enable their global workforce to better disseminate information while being more responsive to operational demands of supporting over 50,000 staff members around the globe.
* Customer care costs of any organization can be reduced while providing real benefits to the response times for the end consumer using web based tools for chat, voice or video.
The Call Manager application allows Enterprises to monitor and control sales, support, or other telecommunications queues in a easy Web based solution.
Key features include:
- The ability to monitor several call queues in real time
- Automatic call distribution between multiple "agents", handling multiple queues depending on a flexible scheme of priorities and weights
- Role management with "supervisor" rights for some agents, allowing actions such as:
- connect to any call in progress for eavesdropping
- connect to any call in progress for 3-way conferencing (caller - agent - supervisor)
- connect to any call in progress for whispering to the agent
- Collecting the stats on all processed calls: average time in queue, average call length etc.
Call Manager. Login page.
Call Manager. Settings page.
Call Manager. Monitor main page.
Call Manager. Statistic page.